Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Introduction

This blog is created for my English 1010 class as a paperless storage for my assignments. This is how I came up with the name "The Cabinet". I will be posting an array of different writings on here ranging from 3-page research essays to daily summaries that are only a few paragraphs. I find this an interesting and unique approach to class and am very excited to see it develop.


"There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you."

- Maya Angelou, I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings

2 comments:

  1. Hi Natalie, purple color is one of my favor colors. Thank you for the other day, that you help me to look for a snack machine, very nice of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Flor,
    It's one of my favorite colors as well. It was kind of fun looking for the snack machine. Hopefully we can help eachother through this class!

    ReplyDelete